Thursday, October 27, 2016

men's silk shirt refashion

Silk is wonderful fabric, perfect for tops, blouses and shirts, that means all clothes which we wear close to the body. I read somewhere that silk has even health properties. That's great news :-) you can look beautiful and treat yourself.
To this refashion I used men's silk shirt with embossed pattern and  beautiful buttons.
I didn't change whole shirt. I left those buttons. I couldn't discard them as they were really beautiful, from ivory as I see,  I decided they will look perfectly at the back of the top.

Men's 100 % silk shirt before:

during sewing :-)

and ready top

Here you can see how ready top looks on human.
Top is extremely comfortable.


Love,

7 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks fantastic and fantastic on you!!

I Can Work With That said...

What a great shirt makeover! So feminine.
Chickie

RePurposeFul said...

Exquisite.

jennifer elliott said...

Beautiful!

Jennifer EOD

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you for comments :-)

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! You did a great job :D

Shalini Ashwin said...

Discover the latest casual silk shirt styles online for your fashion!
Luxury Men's Silk Shirt