Friday, March 17, 2017

St Patrick's Day Tunic

This linen blend tunic, which I picked up at a clothes swap last year, was perfect for St Patrick's Day, even if it wasn't really perfect.

St Patrick's Day Tunic - Before

I chopped the extra length off the sleeves. Then I took in the sides and sleeves to fit better. And finally, I gave the sleeves a new hem that would mirror the binding around the neckline. That's it! Just a few tweaks and I've got a brand new top!

St Patrick's Day Tunic - AfterSt Patrick's Day Tunic - After
St Patrick's Day Tunic - After

Come visit me at CarissaKnits to see more!

St Patrick's Day Tunic - Before & After

5 comments:

RanchHouse said...

Fun to see how the small changes make such a big change overall. Looks like a good shade of green to carry into spring.

I Can Work With That said...

This is a great top, you look great in it. Nice job!
Chickie EOD

Amy Jo said...

What a perfectly imperfect garment to work with for St. Patrick's day!

TheRefashStash said...

Beautiful tunic! Love the color!

-TheRefashStash

kitblu said...

I have so many tops that look like your before photo on me. Some are from before I lost weight; some from buying more at the same size because my body image hadn't changed in my mind. Thanks for showing me the solution.