Tuesday, July 11, 2017

how to sew perfect shorts 💡


Shorts👖 summer🌄 = perfect combination , that's why I prepared this little tutorial👉 how to refashion old s skirt into super comfortable shorts , perfect for hot summer days .

Jeans skirt Before
                                   my fabric before 👉 jeans skirt in beautiful warm color


  during work 👊

here below 👇 you can see ready shorts on me ,all I can say is 👉 I love them  they are super comfortable, they fit perfectly to my waist and hips  , earlier I always had big problems  with finding right trousers 👖, thanks sewing I feel great in my clothes 😊

the best news is you can wear them in 2 ✌ ways, this second way is more pin-up 👯 style I think ...
summer  here I come

Skirt Before and 👉 shorts After

Love ,

5 comments:

RanchHouse said...

These are wonderful shorts wither way that you wear them. Great work. Thank you for sharing.

Anielska Aniela said...

thank you ! ranchhouse <3333

whatthesew said...

They look like a great for. RTW never fits me properly.

Chickie Walsh said...

Great fit! And the color is wonderful too.
Colleen

Heidi said...

These came out beautifully! I love the color.